The Cardinal SWIM Series of Slow Speed In-Motion Vehicle Scale offers the ideal combination of accuracy and speed. The SWIM In-Motion Scale uses a single weighbridge contained in a solid lower frame. Each platform is supported by four Cardinal SCA Series Stainless Steel Compression Load Cells to weigh each axle end of a vehicle as it travels across the scale. The weighing platform is approximately 12 feet in width and 30 inches in length and is constructed of smooth steel plate. The welded steel structure is designed with performance and longevity in mind. The extremely stiff and rigid weighbridge, coupled with four 50,000 pound capacity Cardinal strain gauge load cells, results in a higher resonant frequency allowing more efficient filtering of spurious weight signals. Just look at some of the standard features of this scale:
- Includes four 50,000 pound capacity NTEP and OIML certified stainless steel compression load cells. These are the same load cells used in many of Cardinal’s legendary static vehicle scales.
- Rigidly checked fully welded heavy capacity steel weighbridge.
- Includes NTEP and OIML certified weight indicator.
- Speeds up to 10 mph with 1 percent error rates.
- Integral Load Cell stainless steel junction box.
- Available accessories include axle sensors, vehicle classifier, traffic control, License Plate Readers, DOT Readers, and custom software.